Friday, December 19, 2008

Funds available Dec 22

Apparently there is a 4 day hold on new deposits at IB? Plus I waited 4 days for all the funds to settle before I could pull out of the other brokers. This is why I waited until now to do this. I hate missing all the action, but I'm reading about it in the chat logs. I will be able to trade again on Monday. However I am going to be traveling and I don't know how much control I will have over my schedule. 

I will try to keep my blog updated in the mean time- this weekend I will show you my "7 monitor" set up that I have been working on in my down time. I will also post an excerpt from the book I am reading and show you how that Muddy displays the behavioral characteristics of a genius trader... and how you can try to get yourself into that framework.

4 comments:

Charlie G. said...

you're back tomorrow! looking forward to the posts you mentioned.

Market Monk said...

Seven???? I will see you my 4 and raise you ......

Just kidding. Dang, I can't wait to see the setup.

Have a great Christmas!

JeePee said...

Hi JohnnyV, I've taken t easy for the last couple of weeks, but expect to back in full swing as of next year. Resolutions :-)
Hey just wanted to wish you a (belate) Merry Christmas and a Successfull New Year!

RamtaJogi said...

Yes, this 4 day hold at IB SUCKS. Why do they have to do that?

RJ